In its fifteen years of successfully educating the youth in Ethiopia, BFS has evolved greatly and realized many goals.
BFS is proud to have…
- Grown from a K - Grade 4 to a K – Grade 12 school.
- Increased from an enrollment of a little over a hundred to a student body of close to 2,000.
- More campuses in Addis Ababa.
- Branched its operation towards Hawassa thus ever-approaching its goal of becoming a nation-wide school reaching as many young people as possible.
- 100% pass in all national examinations for Grades 8, 10 and 12.
- A strong scout community that has represented the school nationally as well as Ethiopia internationally.
- Received accreditation by the Ministry of Education.
- Received accreditation from the LCCI—EDI (Education Development International) of the United Kingdom.
- Given scholarship to over 22% of the total student body.
- A strong athletic program: both Girls’ and Boys’ Basket Ball teams won the championship at the sub-city level.