Bright Future School® established in 1998G.C is a co-educational KG -12 School which operates in Addis Ababa and Hawassa, Ethiopia. Currently, the school would like to invite competent applicants for the following positions:
1. Position: Secondary and Preparatory School (9 – 12) – Director
Location:- Bole Bulbula, Addis Ababa
Duties and Responsibilities
· Taking responsibility for the programs of students.
· Organizing the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment.
· Working with parents to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school.
· Maintaining the school discipline.
· Working with the school management in developing the overall development of the school.
· Masters in Education (EDPM or EDADMIN) with a minimum of 4 years related experience.
· Proficiency in written & spoken Amharic and English.
· Professional & well presented
· Ability to handle the needs and the discipline requirements of secondary school students.
· Computer skills (word processing, Excell, and other basic adminstrative apps)
2. TEACHING STAFF
•Language(English and Amharic)
•Preschool (Main and Assistant)
•Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics)
•Information & Technology
3. SUPPORT STAFF
-Early childhood education, Childcare, Kindergarten education or Montessori system
-Diploma in the related fields (1 – 4 Teachers)
-Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields (5 – 8 Teachers)
Secondary and preparatory level (9 – 12)
-Master’s in the related fields
Applicants need to submit the following.
*Handwritten application letter
*Curriculum vitae (C.V)
*Copies of all credentials
EXPERIENCE: Minimum Two years in a relevant setting
-Ability to take initiatives
The Principal’s Office Bright Future School, Behind Bole Mini, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia